Thursday, June 13, 2013

Skechers GOrun Ride Shoe Review

I forgot to add this link....As one of the iRun Magazine Test Team members I was given the opportunity to try out the Skechers GOrun Ride running shoes. In a nutshell they are a great shoe and what I now wear for all my races and self supported road runs and for the vast majority of my training (I have a few other pairs of shoes that have low millage on them so use them on occasion...but once they are done I will be a 100% Skechers runner)

So here is a link to the iRun review I did a few months ago:
http://www.irun.ca/blog/index.php/ultra-runner-peter-lariviere-tests-the-gorun-ride/


Just an update on the review...I have now put 1000km on the test pair and while the heal has wore a bit the shoe is still in good condition. I will retire these shoes at this point because I don't want the changes in the sole due to wear to effect my running form which has gone from a heal strike to a not consistent, but getting there, mid foot strike. This in turn has as far as I am concerned removed the pain from PF I have suffered with until a month after first running in these shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment