Sunday, June 2, 2013

2014 Race Schedule

It may be too early in the year to begin planning races and self supported runs for 2014 but a few ideas have popped into my head so I thought I would blog this partial tentative schedule:
January - Marathon Interior
May - Gatineau Half Marathon
June - Kingston 6hr
July - Limberlost ultra
August - Dirty Girls 48hr
September - Rideau Trail 300km+ self supported

Limberlost and Kingston are the ones likely to be dropped if something else interesting is available for June and/or July. But the Dirty Girls race and Rideau run are the two biggies for 2014. 

Looking at this year what is left:
June - Kingston 6hr
September - Ottawa Transcendence 24hr
October - trail ultra at The Ark
Also will try to get in the Orleans - Cumberland - Masson - Gatineau - Ottawa (75 to 80 km)  self supported run in late July or August. 

So that is all for now. 

3 comments:

  1. You're such a great planner! What an incredible 2013 you've had so far. I can't wait to see how 2014 shapes up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peter ... I didn't get a chance to say farewell on Saturday nor to congratulate your wife. (My sweetie was cold and tired and wanted to head home). Kuods on another good run ... I managed 50.5 laps which is not too far from last year and considering I had my toes taped which took approx 20 mins I figure I had a PB in me :P

    Anyway ... congratulate your wife for me ...

    Cheers

    Shirley from Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ya we looked for you and your husband during the lunch but I guess you were gone by then...It was great seeing you both again. Please keep in touch and if you are ever thinking of an Ottawa area race give us a shout.

      Delete